Benefits are offered to improve employee engagement and productivity. However, many employees fail to maximize their benefit usage due to a fundamental lack of understanding about how they work.
Working with a third party to educate your employees in an unbiased manner can have a big impact. Our Pension and Benefit Success Program is designed to give your employees the relevant information they need to make real decisions about their benefits.
We start by developing the context needed to relate the benefits to their individual situation so they understand and appreciate how best to use them. We typically see participation levels increase by 14%-18%.
Your employees receive:
- (4) customized, 45-minute modules, led by an experienced financial educator and Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- A step-by-step guide to financial planning for Canadians
- Articles and videos of relevant, timely topics to keep them engaged
- 24/7 access to recordings of the webinars for reviewing later or sharing with their family
Additional Services Available:
- Access to CFPs to answer their questions by email
- Individual employee consultations with our educators
The company receives:
- A program implementation process to successfully launch and run the benefits education program
- A package of communication documents to assist with reaching and engaging the employees in the program
- Summary participation reports with employee feedback
- Module focused on the company’s benefit plans and how how to utilize them effectively
- Module focused on the company’s retirement benefits and how to maximize usage to meet long-term goals
If your company is looking to increase your benefits participation rates, give us a call to discuss how we can provide your staff with a useful, unbiased education.