If you plan to add or change benefits, pensions, or compensation plans, education will be instrumental to your success. A communication strategy that includes useful, practical educational content reduces confusion, anger, resentment, and leads to greater acceptance of the new program(s).
Each of these educational programs is customized to address the specific changes taking place. As such, these programs can range significantly in the number of modules – the goal is to make the transition successful. These programs require advance preparation.
This education program will:
- Help to ease the anxiety and apprehension employees feel about a new program
- Clearly communicate the benefits of the program
- Provide clear, unbiased explanation and education about the new program
- Help to exponentially increase the trust quotient
- Instantly increase participation and engagement with the new programs
Your employees receive:
- Customized, 45-minute modules, led by an experienced financial educator and Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- A step-by-step guide to financial planning for Canadians
- Articles and videos of relevant, timely topics to keep the participants engaged
- 24/7 access to recordings of the webinars to be able to review materials later or share with their family
Additional Services Available:
- Access to CFPs to answer their questions by email
- Individual employee consultations on how to manage and structure their new benefits
The company receives:
- A proprietary implementation process to successfully launch and run the benefits education program
- A package of communication documents to assist in reaching and engaging the employees about the program
- Summary participation reports with employee feedback
- Module focused on the company’s benefit plans and how how to utilize them effectively
- Module focused on the company’s retirement benefits and how to maximize usage and meet long-term goals
If your company is looking to have a seamless transition to its new benefits program, give us a call to discuss how we can provide your staff with an unbiased education.