Employee anxiety escalates when significant changes happen within a company. Positive or negative changes to an organization can result in a loss of employee trust and commitment as concerns over their financial security arise.
A financial education program can go a long way to not only mitigate these insecurities but enhance the trust, organizational commitment and engagement employees have with the company.
Events that can benefit from a financial education program include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Plant Closures
- Company Relocation
- Financial Outplacement
- Pension and Benefit Restructuring
- Voluntary and Retirement Separation Agreements
Your employees receive:
- Customized modules, lead by an experienced financial educator and Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- 24/7 access to recordings of the webinars to be able to review materials or share with their family
- A step-by-step guide to financial planning for Canadians
- Articles and videos of relevant, timely topics to keep them engaged
Additional services available:
- Access to experienced CFPs to answer their questions by email
The company receives:
- A proprietary implementation process to successfully launch and run the financial education program
- A package of communication documents to assist in reaching and engaging the employees about the Company Restructuring Financial program
- Summary participation reports with feedback on employee’s satisfaction
- Modules communicating and explaining the company events and how best to manage the changes
Our program can be the difference in a successful retention or relinquishment of employees, and can help to reduce the volume of inquiries to HR. As a third-party, we can also help to reduce the possibility of legal action and liability from misinformation being given out by the company.
Given the enormity of change that can take place, it is wise to contact us as soon as possible and preferably prior to any announcements to the employees and public so we may put the proper program in place and include it in the first communication. All our contracts hold strict confidentiality clauses to protect your company and ours.