In many cases, senior level staff and executives have different compensation agreements and financial concerns. To protect their privacy, separate education programs often are often preferable.
Acknowledging that your executives have unique needs and significant demands on their time, we work closely with you to understand your benefits and then create customized and condensed educational modules.
- Boardroom group financial education seminars
- One-on-one counseling
- Comprehensive personalized financial planning
Your executives receive:
- Customized modules, lead by Frank Wiginton CEO, Employee Financial Well-Being
- One hour private coaching session with Frank Wiginton
- Access to Frank Wiginton to answer their questions by email and by phone
- 24/7 access to recordings of the webinars to review later or share with their family
- A step-by-step guide to financial planning for Canadians
- Articles and videos of relevant timely topics to keep the participants engaged
What the company receives:
- A proprietary implementation process to successfully launch and run the Executive Financial Success Program
- A package of communication documents to assist in reaching and engaging the executives about the program
- Summary participation reports with feedback on executives’ satisfaction
- Customized programming to meet the unique needs of your organization’s executives
Contact us to discuss how your company’s executives can free their minds of their personal financial concerns and lead your company to financial success.